Seriously, I'm not sure just what I've been doing lately, but its seems like just yesterday we were Trick or Treating. So, I'd better get busy posting some of my Thanksgiving recipes for yall!
Today, I'm going to give you a quick recipe that you've probably seen all over cyberspace. These little pilgrim hats are just too cute. Even your toddler kiddos can do this food craft themselves.
With the kids out of school this week, you'll probably be dying for just a moment of peace to yourself. Well, you throw all the ingredients out and show your kids how to make these and I bet you'll have no less than 30 minutes of no-fighting, screaming, fussing or crying from the children in your house. Of course, they'll be jacked up on a sugar high after those 30 minutes. But, hey, you got 30 minutes. Right?!?! Let's be Thankful:)
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- 32 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) fudge-striped cookies
- 32 pieces orange mini Chiclets gum or any small square candy
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups.
- Holding the bottom of a peanut butter cup, dip top of cup in yellow frosting. Position over center hole on the bottom of cookie, forming the hatband and crown. Add a buckle of Chiclets gum. Repeat with remaining cups and cookies. Yield: 32 cookie