Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Winner is....


Wow! Y'all have got some great things picked out to use this $60 gift certificate on!! My wish list has just grown looking at all  your wish lists! Well, I have a winner. I used Random.org to pick. Here's the results

#133 was KentuckyCooking

Kentucky Cooking wrote: "I would like to get either the Kaiser Classic 15" Crossini French Fry Sheet and Nordicware Kitchenware 16" Baking Mat, or the Cuisinox 17.6" Mandoline with Blades. I'm torn!"

Now you have to make that decision. And a tough decision it is!!
 KentuckyCooking, I will be emailing you shortly to get your information to pass along to CSN.

Thanks so much to everyone that entered my giveaway!! 

6 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

Congratulations!

Jordan said...

Congrats!!

Kim said...

Congrats!!

LMC502 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KentuckyCooking said...

I'm really excited about this :) Now to make the decision - so tough! Thank you again for hosting such a great giveaway!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Congrats!