Friday, February 26, 2010

Check Out My New Digs!



Thanks so much to Tonya at Lucky Girl Design Studio for working with me to design the new look for my Sinful Southern Sweets blog. Please bear with me as I try to get all the links and navigation bar fully installed and functional over the next few days. If you subscribe to email, please forgive the extra emails you may recieve in the next day as I upload new posts concerning my about, contact, etc...But on the upside, you will also be receiving an email with a page of all the links of all  my recipes. So that won't be sooo bad :) The blog should be complete by Sunday, if Princess Runwild and Princess Runwilder don't run too wild over the next few days. Thanks so much for reading! And, I'll be back on Sunday to post a new recipe!! Have a great weekend!

19 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

It's gorgeous! I love it!

Diana's Cocina said...

I love it!

The Old White Barn said...

It's gorgeous! I love it,
Susan

Anne said...

Love your new look!!! So cute!

3 hungry tummies said...

This is great!

Anonymous said...

It's fabulous! I love it!

chow and chatter said...

oh its lovely congrats

Jennifer Warthan said...

Oh.... I lurve it!

Virginia Taylors said...

Wow! Beautiful!!

♥peachkins♥ said...

I love the new LO!

Diane Schmidt said...

I love your new look!
I'm glad to see you still have a real photo of you on your about page :) it's makes me feel more connected to who I am typing to :)
Great job!

Angie's Recipes said...

The new look looks very feminine and beautiful.

Sonya said...

Whoo hoo looks fantastic!

Trissa said...

LOVING the new look! It is very pretty!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hi just stopping in to say Hi from Friday Follow!

Happy Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Michelle said...

love.it.
i'm still going thru all the FF links. I'm following now.

i'm from the south and i LOVE to eat so I can't wait to see all the goodies you post!

Anonymous said...

Jim-49 said
The new boards and paint,"Really Look Great"!! But,Lady,You will always be,"A Very Special Site and Cook"!!Just don't change that.Thanks for all your work!!

sanjeet said...

It's gorgeous! I love it,
rihanna video

Sweet Cheeks said...

I mean really...that looks amazing!